- Alfreton Hall Wedding PhotographerNottingham and Derby wedding photographer
- Nottingham Wedding Photographer Rocks WokinghamWokingham Cantley House Hotel.
- Rufford Abbey County Park WeddingBeautiful wedding of Jamie and Heather
- Wedding Photography NottinghamSwancar Farm Country House Weddings
- Notitngham Wedding PhotographyWeddings at Swancar Farm Country House
- East Bridgeford Hill NottinghamEast Bridgeford Hill Wedding Photographers
- Kelham House Christmas WeddingsWedding Photography at Kelham house Newark
- Nottingham Weddings in 2017Look back on some 2017 weddings
- Goosedale WeddingsWedding Photographers Papplewick Nottingham
- Ringwood Hall Wedding PhotosRingwood Hall Wedding Photographer Chesterfield
- Rufford Golf & Country Club WeddingWeddings at Rufford Golf Country Club
- Nottingham wedding photographyDonington Park Nottingham wedding Photography
- Swancar Farm Wedding in NottinghamMisty wedding Swancar Farm
- Nottinghamshire Wedding PhotographerWedding Photographers Nottingham
- Nottingham Wedding Venue Eastwood HallNottingham Wedding Photography
- Weddings at Colwick HallBy colwick hall recommended wedding photographer
- Rothley Court Hotel Wedding PhotosRothley Leicester wedding photographers
- Rufford Abbey Wedding PhotographyWeddings at Rufford Abbey Country Park
- Weddings At The Carriage HallNottinghamshire Weddings Photographers
- Harlaxton Manor PhotographerHarlaxton Manor Wedding Photos
- Ye Olde Bell Retford PhotographerRetford wedding photographers Nottinghamshire
- Weddings At Makeney Hall HotelMakeney Wedding Photography
- Colwick hall Wedding PhotographersColwick Hall Wedding photographers
- Shottle Hall Derbyshire WeddingWeddings at Shottle Hall derbyshire
- Holme Pierrepont Wedding PhotosHolme Pierrepont Wedding Photos nottingham
- Wedding Photographer NottinghamWedding Photographer Swancar Farm Nottingham
- Shearsby Bath Marquee WeddingsShearsby Bath Wedding Photographers
- Cockliffe House WeddingsNottingham Cockliffe House Weddings
- Nottingham PhotographerRufford Abbey Country Park Weddings
- Woodborough Hall Wedding PhotographerNottingham Best Wedding Photographers
- Nottinghamshire Wedding PhotogrpherBluebell wedding at Rufford Abbey
- Walled Garden Nottingham Beeston FieldsPhotography at The Walled Gardens Nottingham
- Weddings At Norwood ParkWedding photos At Norwood Park
- West Retford Wedding VenueWest Retford Wedding Photographer
- Derbyshire Hotel Wedding PhotosNottingham wedding photographers for Derbyshire Hotel
- Colwick Hall Wedding PhotographyWedding preview at Colwick Hall Notttingham
Nottingham Wedding Photographer
Hi, My name is John and welcome to the my website Nottingham Wedding Photographer John Price. Being a wedding photographer in Nottingham (Nottinghamshire) enables me to be within easy reach of some of Nottinghamshire's and Derbyshire's most beautiful wedding venues. I focus primarily on wedding photography in the east midlands though I do travel throughout the whole of the UK and overseas.
I love photography. I love people and being able to capture the emotion of couples, What better than to put all my photography skills into being the best photographer I can be, where I can capture that raw and real emotion of a couple which will create memories to last a lifetime.
My photos have graced the pages of many magazines including Hello, Country Life, Country Hotels, Brides and many many more including local and national news papers.
I was born and raised in Nottingham, Went to school and worked all my life in Nottingham. Just recently though you could say I am now a Mansfield wedding photographer as I now live in Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, I love the Green rich countryside and the stories of Robin Hood that surrounds this great part of the country.
Wedding Photography By John Price
Your wedding will be photographed by none other than myself, an award winning Nottingham photographer. I am proud to be one of Nottinghamshire's sought after recommended wedding photographers in Nottingham with 100% 5 STAR Reviews . I continue to take client bookings many years in advance and is always a privilege when couples hire my services before they even book a venue. I will not only capture your dreams but your lifetime memories too. My style of photography is all about capturing the moment and telling a story as it unfolds, Keeping it natural and unobtrusive.
Who is the wedding photographer behind the camera?
Believe it or not, I do not have many photos of myself. Actually it is quite understandable as I am the one always behind the camera. This is me posing at GraphiStudio, one of the worlds leading album makers in Italy. I will be the person behind the camera that will be capturing your life long memories.
Wedding photography this year has taken me to some of the best wedding venues in Nottingham, Nottinghamshire, Loughborough, Leicestershire, Chesterfield and beyond.
Rufford Abbey, The Belfry, Breadsall Priory, Kelham House, Swancar Farm, Colwick Hall, Woodborough, Cockcliffe Country House, Erywash Golf Club, Makeney, Goosedale, Kelham, The Walled Gardens, Bondhay Gold Club, Donnington Park Farmhouse, Branston, Prestwold, Van Dykes, Shearsby Bath, West Retford, Santos Higham Farm, Ringwood,East Bridgeford Hill, Shottle, All from the best Nottingham Wedding Photographer in Nottinghamshire.
How much is a wedding photographer in Nottingham
Weddings are expensive and your photography budget can consume a good portion of your wedding budget. So how much should you invest in a good wedding photographer? The simple answer is as much as you can afford. You may think it is an old cliche, but truly, the photos will be the only memory of your day. You will spend hundreds on a cake that will be gone that evening and most will not have even tasted it. A fortune on a DJ or band for a typical 4 hour session. Your wedding dress will only be worn the once, the venue will be the biggest cost but you will only be there for the day.
You get the idea. Everything about your wedding will be gone in a flash.
You may only see your photographer or photographers throughout your wedding day but if your wedding photographer is anything like me, then it is not just the day you will see me for, You will have seen me many times by now, had a pre photo shoot, a consultation and in total I would have invested around 7-10 days of time into your wedding which will have included all the post editing and album designing tasks.
Your wedding photos will be the only memories you will look back on time and time again.
Do not go for cheap photographers found on some deal of the week website or app.
Rule of thumb is calculate the whole cost of your wedding, include the dress, venue costs, cars, rings, food, honeymoon etc.
A minimum of £1,000 or 10% percent of your wedding budget (which ever is the higher) should go toward the photography.
If you only have £500-£600 for a wedding photographer then you you could still have that real good photographer "like Me" but for just a few hours instead of all day.
Please do not skimp on choosing a good wedding photographer.
Please do not search for something like "Cheap wedding photographers in Notitngham".
This is your wedding and you deserve the very best Right!
My wedding photography prices can be found right HERE and I am sure when you research other photographers and put all the other additional costs together you will see what great value I offer.
Where to get married in Nottingham, Derby, Leicester.
If you do not want to get married in church then you can have a wedding ceremony in any of these licensed venues. If a venue does not hold a license for civil ceremonies then you can not get married there.
Here is a full list of all 325 licensed wedding venues where you can get married and have a wedding in Nottinghamshire, Book myself as your wedding photographer in Derby Derbyshire or myself as a Leicester Leicestershire wedding photographer.
This list of wedding venues in the east midlands was updated in December 2017 and includes wedding venues in Nottingham and wedding venues in derby, Leicester. Wedding photography at all these venues is a privilege. Photographing any wedding as a photographer always will be. I hope to be your wedding photographer at your wedding.
- Arnot Hill Registration office
- Beeston Fields Golf Club - The Walled Garden
- Belvoir Castle
- Bestwood Lodge
- Bolsover Castle
- Breadsall Priory
- Chatsworth House Stables
- Clumber Park
- Cockliffe Country House
- Colwick Hall
- Donington Manor Hotel
- Donington Park Farmhouse Wedding Venue
Nottingham Local Family Portrait Photographer
Looking for a family photographer to capture some great portraits of you and or your family? I offer family portrait photo shoots that can either take place at home where the studio comes to you or we can go outdoors on location in a beautiful country park among the spring blossom or the autumn leaves.
For a full breakdown on what to expect from a family photo shoot click HERE
Nottingham Cake Smash Photographer
Everyone Loves a Cake Smash to celebrate your baby 1st birthday. Take a look at the cake smash page for some great photos and details on what to expect. Details HERE
Nottingham Boudoir Photographer
Creating sensual, beautiful images for you to keep forever. To forever look back upon and say that was me. To give to a loved one a gift of some beautiful images of you, beautifully packaged in an album.
Boudoir does not have to include nudity, wearing something as simple as your partners favourite football shoot for example can look sexy and alluring.
If your getting married then bridal boudoir is also a popular gift to create for your to be husband/wife. Imagine giving him/her something so personal yet beautiful while being away from you.
Full details on Boudoir photography can be found HERE